- Solicitor approved
- Plain English makes editing easy
- Guidance notes included
- Money back guarantee
About this document:
There is a certain set of privacy principles that are required to be followed when you are offering a social networking through your website. It could a platform for university/college/class/school alumni or anyone similar to that. You need to assure your clients that the data that you have collected of them is safe in your possession and how do you propose to use it besides preserving from third parties.
Who will use this document?
Any person, business or organisation controlling a web site offering a social networking platform.
- spells out the precise method about use of data;
- protection of the web master from claims on account of misuse of data;
- suitable for all social networking platforms using Internet as a medium;
- Provides a complete framework;
- Appropriate legal provisions - warranties, exclusions, indemnities, etc
This document also includes provisions for:
- Defining the types of information that is collected;
- Sharing and disclosure of information;
- Change of information;
- Security and protection of information;
- Independence of variations and modifications
What other customers thought
Average customer rating
"Easy and fulfilled my needs. The documents are accepted by the other parties solicitors without my waiting for my own solicitors to act. Professional documents, easy to use saved my time and money."Roy Butterworth
"The document was clear to read, easy and quick to use. I will recommend Net Lawman due to ease of usability."Clive Bonny
"I was recommended to you some time ago - many thanks for an excellent document. I have you in my "favourites" Easy to navigate website - clearly displayed and simple to understand. Very easy to use and edit document in clear English. It has enabled me to present a professional and relevant document to my customers with ease. I will recommend Net Lawman due to easy to use website, documents in clear English and easy to edit, very reasonable and prompt."Martha Walker