- Length:4 pages (1400 words)
- Available in:Microsoft Word DOCXApple PagesRTF
If the document isn’t right for your circumstances for any reason, just tell us and we’ll refund you in full immediately.
We avoid legal terminology unless necessary. Plain English makes our documents easy to understand, easy to edit and more likely to be accepted.
You don’t need legal knowledge to use our documents. We explain what to edit and how in the guidance notes included at the end of the document.
We offer free support by email in respect of editing the document. You can also use our Document Review Service if you want to our legal team to check that the document will do as you intend.
Our documents comply with the latest relevant law. Our lawyers regularly review how new law affects each document in our library.
About this document:
There is a certain set of privacy principles that are required to be followed when you are offering a social networking through your website. It could a platform for university/college/class/school alumni or anyone similar to that. You need to assure your clients that the data that you have collected of them is safe in your possession and how do you propose to use it besides preserving from third parties.
Who will use this document?
Any person, business or organisation controlling a web site offering a social networking platform.
- spells out the precise method about use of data;
- protection of the web master from claims on account of misuse of data;
- suitable for all social networking platforms using Internet as a medium;
- Provides a complete framework;
- Appropriate legal provisions - warranties, exclusions, indemnities, etc
This document also includes provisions for:
- Defining the types of information that is collected;
- Sharing and disclosure of information;
- Change of information;
- Security and protection of information;
- Independence of variations and modifications