- Length:1 pages (220 words)
- Available in:Microsoft Word DOCXApple PagesRTF
If the document isn’t right for your circumstances for any reason, just tell us and we’ll refund you in full immediately.
We avoid legal terminology unless necessary. Plain English makes our documents easy to understand, easy to edit and more likely to be accepted.
You don’t need legal knowledge to use our documents. We explain what to edit and how in the guidance notes included at the end of the document.
We offer free support by email in respect of editing the document. You can also use our Document Review Service if you want to our legal team to check that the document will do as you intend.
Our documents comply with the latest relevant law. Our lawyers regularly review how new law affects each document in our library.
About this document
Use this special Power of Attorney template for appointing an attorney to present, file and lodge documents for registration in the office of the sub-registrar.
Who will use this document?
This document is for an individual wishing to set up a power of attorney in favour of another authorizing the attorney to lodge documents in the office of the sub-registrar.
Application and features
- Spells out very specific duties on the part of attorney;
- Provides you with an easy reference as to your obligations;
- Accurate, brief and comprehensive;
- Suitable for simple or complicated matters;
- This is a generic legal document in MS Word Format, and is not specific to any country, province, or region.
- Identity and personal information of the executant and attorney;
- Provision for specific information of the court case;
- Signing in the presence of witnesses;
- Extent of powers of the attorney very clearly and specifically defined.