- Length:1 pages (204 words)
- Available in:Microsoft Word DOCXApple PagesRTF
If the document isn’t right for your circumstances for any reason, just tell us and we’ll refund you in full immediately.
We avoid legal terminology unless necessary. Plain English makes our documents easy to understand, easy to edit and more likely to be accepted.
You don’t need legal knowledge to use our documents. We explain what to edit and how in the guidance notes included at the end of the document.
We offer free support by email in respect of editing the document. You can also use our Document Review Service if you want to our legal team to check that the document will do as you intend.
Our documents comply with the latest relevant law. Our lawyers regularly review how new law affects each document in our library.
About this document
This Special Power of Attorney document is for appointment an Attorney to lease out a property on behalf of the owner.
The attorney is given limited powers as a Special Power of Attorney to rent out the property, collect rent and also to select the person to whom the property shall be leased out.
Application and features
Anyone wanting to appoint a Special Power of Attorney to lease out his residential or commercial property anywhere in India, in full or in part, collect rents and to select the party as to whom the property shall be leased out;
- all usual basic provisions to protect your interest;
- explanatory notes to cover every issue including need for stamp duty and registration;
- flexible to suit residential or commercial property;
- provision for the particular property to be clearly outlined;