- Length:1 pages (283 words)
- Available in:Microsoft Word DOCXApple PagesRTF
If the document isn’t right for your circumstances for any reason, just tell us and we’ll refund you in full immediately.
We avoid legal terminology unless necessary. Plain English makes our documents easy to understand, easy to edit and more likely to be accepted.
You don’t need legal knowledge to use our documents. We explain what to edit and how in the guidance notes included at the end of the document.
We offer free support by email in respect of editing the document. You can also use our Document Review Service if you want to our legal team to check that the document will do as you intend.
Our documents comply with the latest relevant law. Our lawyers regularly review how new law affects each document in our library.
About this document
Use this special Power of Attorney template for appointing an attorney to file and pursue a petition in the Court for grant of a letter of administration in respect of the ancestral moveable and immoveable property devolved by way of a Will or uniform scheme of succession otherwise.
When you have an ancestral property / fortunes devolved by way of a Will or succession otherwise, and you are unable to pursue the petition for grant of a letter of administration personally for reasons of being away from the homeland or state, this doc works best to help you get the same with the help of an attorney specifically appointed for the purpose.
Finding the right person for appointment as attorney, however, is your responsibility and prerogative.
Application and features
- Spells out very specific duties on the part of attorney;
- Provides you with an easy reference as to your obligations;
- Accurate, brief and comprehensive;
- Suitable for simple or complicated matters;
- This is a generic legal document in MS Word Format, and is not specific to any country, province, or region.
- Identity and personal information of the executant and attorney;
- Provision for specific information and identification of the person, a letter of administration for whose properties are sought to be applied for;
- Signing in the presence of witnesses;
- Extent of powers of the attorney very clearly and specifically defined.