Special power of attorney: file, pursue and obtain a letter of administration from a court
- Solicitor approved
- Plain English makes editing easy
- Guidance notes included
- Money back guarantee
About this document
Use this special Power of Attorney template for appointing an attorney to file and pursue a petition in the Court for grant of a letter of administration in respect of the ancestral moveable and immoveable property devolved by way of a Will or uniform scheme of succession otherwise.
When you have an ancestral property / fortunes devolved by way of a Will or succession otherwise, and you are unable to pursue the petition for grant of a letter of administration personally for reasons of being away from the homeland or state, this doc works best to help you get the same with the help of an attorney specifically appointed for the purpose.
Finding the right person for appointment as attorney, however, is your responsibility and prerogative.
Application and features
- Spells out very specific duties on the part of attorney;
- Provides you with an easy reference as to your obligations;
- Accurate, brief and comprehensive;
- Suitable for simple or complicated matters;
- This is a generic legal document in MS Word Format, and is not specific to any country, province, or region.
- Identity and personal information of the executant and attorney;
- Provision for specific information and identification of the person, a letter of administration for whose properties are sought to be applied for;
- Signing in the presence of witnesses;
- Extent of powers of the attorney very clearly and specifically defined.
"Easy and fulfilled my needs. The documents are accepted by the other parties solicitors without my waiting for my own solicitors to act. Professional documents, easy to use saved my time and money."Roy Butterworth
"The document was clear to read, easy and quick to use. I will recommend Net Lawman due to ease of usability."Clive Bonny
"I was recommended to you some time ago - many thanks for an excellent document. I have you in my "favourites" Easy to navigate website - clearly displayed and simple to understand. Very easy to use and edit document in clear English. It has enabled me to present a professional and relevant document to my customers with ease. I will recommend Net Lawman due to easy to use website, documents in clear English and easy to edit, very reasonable and prompt."Martha Walker