Power of attorney: manage property
- Solicitor approved
- Plain English makes editing easy
- Guidance notes included
- Money back guarantee
About this document
This Power of Attorney document is for appointment an Attorney to manage the property of the executant who is staying abroad.
The attorney is given all the powers as a General Power of Attorney to deal with moveable and immoveable properties with the power to even sell or dispose off the properties.
Any one wanting to appoint a General Power of Attorney to deal with his moveable and immoveable property in India, when the executant is likely to be absent from India for a reasonable amount of time can use this document.
Application and features
- all usual basic provisions to protect your interest;
- explanatory notes to cover every issue including need for stamp duty and registration;
- flexible to suit peculiar situations;
- compliance with existing laws;
- covers all eventualities required to be addressed for appointment of a Power of Attorney;
- to sell, convey and otherwise deal with property;
- to negotiate and enter into agreements on behalf of the executant;
- to execute documents;
- to make demand and sue for payment;
- To sign execute and verify any plaint, written statement, affidavit, complaint, contract, agreement, lease, mortgage or assignment or conveyance concerning any property of the executant;
- to appear before registering authority;
- to invest monies;
Ask our solicitors about any legal matter for a fixed low price. Our qualified lawyers will answer your question quickly and confidentially by e-mail.
"Easy and fulfilled my needs. The documents are accepted by the other parties solicitors without my waiting for my own solicitors to act. Professional documents, easy to use saved my time and money."Roy Butterworth
"The document was clear to read, easy and quick to use. I will recommend Net Lawman due to ease of usability."Clive Bonny
"I was recommended to you some time ago - many thanks for an excellent document. I have you in my "favourites" Easy to navigate website - clearly displayed and simple to understand. Very easy to use and edit document in clear English. It has enabled me to present a professional and relevant document to my customers with ease. I will recommend Net Lawman due to easy to use website, documents in clear English and easy to edit, very reasonable and prompt."Martha Walker