Power of attorney
- Length:2 pages (765 words)
- Available in:Microsoft Word DOCXApple PagesRTF
If the document isn’t right for your circumstances for any reason, just tell us and we’ll refund you in full immediately.
We avoid legal terminology unless necessary. Plain English makes our documents easy to understand, easy to edit and more likely to be accepted.
You don’t need legal knowledge to use our documents. We explain what to edit and how in the guidance notes included at the end of the document.
We offer free support by email in respect of editing the document. You can also use our Document Review Service if you want to our legal team to check that the document will do as you intend.
Our documents comply with the latest relevant law. Our lawyers regularly review how new law affects each document in our library.
About this document
This Power of Attorney document is for appointment an Attorney to manage the property of the executant who is staying abroad.
The attorney is given all the powers as a General Power of Attorney to deal with moveable and immoveable properties with the power to even sell or dispose off the properties.
Any one wanting to appoint a General Power of Attorney to deal with his moveable and immoveable property in India, when the executant is likely to be absent from India for a reasonable amount of time can use this document.
Application and features
- all usual basic provisions to protect your interest;
- explanatory notes to cover every issue including need for stamp duty and registration;
- flexible to suit peculiar situations;
- compliance with existing laws;
- covers all eventualities required to be addressed for appointment of a Power of Attorney;
- to sell, convey and otherwise deal with property;
- to negotiate and enter into agreements on behalf of the executant;
- to execute documents;
- to make demand and sue for payment;
- To sign execute and verify any plaint, written statement, affidavit, complaint, contract, agreement, lease, mortgage or assignment or conveyance concerning any property of the executant;
- to appear before registering authority;
- to invest monies;
All rights reserved