- Length:2 pages (462 words)
- Available in:Microsoft Word DOCXApple PagesRTF
If the document isn’t right for your circumstances for any reason, just tell us and we’ll refund you in full immediately.
We avoid legal terminology unless necessary. Plain English makes our documents easy to understand, easy to edit and more likely to be accepted.
You don’t need legal knowledge to use our documents. We explain what to edit and how in the guidance notes included at the end of the document.
We offer free support by email in respect of editing the document. You can also use our Document Review Service if you want to our legal team to check that the document will do as you intend.
Our documents comply with the latest relevant law. Our lawyers regularly review how new law affects each document in our library.
About this document
This Special Power of Attorney document is for appointment an Attorney by the proprietor of a firm to obtain sales tax registration from the appropriate Government.
The document seeks to address all the eventualities that may arise in the process of applying for and obtaining a Sales Tax Registration for the business entity and the executant is the owner/proprietor of the business/firm. Attorney will be allowed powers to apply, accept the grant of, withdraw and/or make appeal against rejection if at all that is the case besides powers to appear and to appoint advocate etc. for taking the case further in any given situation that he is faced with.
Anyone in business wanting to appoint a Special Power of Attorney to obtain Sales Tax Registration for a new business or branch thereof anywhere in India and to execute necessary documents to the extent of facilitating registration and accepting the grant of registration certificate.
Application and features
- all usual basic provisions to protect your interest;
- explanatory notes to cover every issue including need for stamp duty and registration;
- flexible to suit any business and for applying to any other concept in Tax Registration;
- provision for the power to exist until the final grant of registration including if there is a need to file an appeal and/or to withdraw the application as the case may be;
- compliance with existing laws;
- covers all eventualities required to be addressed for appointment of a Power of Attorney;
- to appeal;
- to appoint advocate, pleader on behalf of the executant;
- to execute documents;
- to pay any fee and/or appear before the Commissioner concerned on behalf of the executant;