Special Power of Attorney for selling a property
- Length:1 pages (364 words)
- Available in:Microsoft Word DOCXApple PagesRTF
If the document isn’t right for your circumstances for any reason, just tell us and we’ll refund you in full immediately.
We avoid legal terminology unless necessary. Plain English makes our documents easy to understand, easy to edit and more likely to be accepted.
You don’t need legal knowledge to use our documents. We explain what to edit and how in the guidance notes included at the end of the document.
We offer free support by email in respect of editing the document. You can also use our Document Review Service if you want to our legal team to check that the document will do as you intend.
Our documents comply with the latest relevant law. Our lawyers regularly review how new law affects each document in our library.
About this document
This Special Power of Attorney document template is for appointment of someone with a Special Power of Attorney to sell a particular property on behalf of the owner.
The attorney is given almost unlimited powers as a Special Power of Attorney to negotiate prices, accept earnest money and sales consideration, sign and execute conveyance documents and also to appear before Sub Registrar for registration as also to repudiate the sale if he so decides.
- all usual basic provisions to protect your interest;
- explanatory notes to cover every issue including need for stamp duty and registration;
- flexible to suit residential or commercial property;
- provision for the particular property to be clearly outlined;
All rights reserved