- Solicitor approved
- Plain English makes editing easy
- Guidance notes included
- Money back guarantee
About this document
This Will and Last Testament is suitable for anyone leaving his moveable and immoveable property in favour of his immediate family. The assets and property can be split in any divisions you decide. Flexible and secure to protects your interests after your death.
Simply download, print, complete and file for registration; there are no cumbersome procedures for having the Will registered.
Application and features
- All usual basic provisions to protect your interest;
- Explanatory notes regarding registration;
- Flexible to suit specific requirements.
- Compliance with laws;
- Deals with property, assets, bank accounts, jewelry, ornaments, businesses, cash etc;
- Identification by and signature of witnesses;
- Clear identification of property, assets and bank accounts as well as inheritors.
Ask our solicitors about any legal matter for a fixed low price. Our qualified lawyers will answer your question quickly and confidentially by e-mail.
"Easy and fulfilled my needs. The documents are accepted by the other parties solicitors without my waiting for my own solicitors to act. Professional documents, easy to use saved my time and money."Roy Butterworth
"I was recommended to you some time ago - many thanks for an excellent document. I have you in my "favourites" Easy to navigate website - clearly displayed and simple to understand. Very easy to use and edit document in clear English. It has enabled me to present a professional and relevant document to my customers with ease. I will recommend Net Lawman due to easy to use website, documents in clear English and easy to edit, very reasonable and prompt."Martha Walker
"The document was clear to read, easy and quick to use. I will recommend Net Lawman due to ease of usability."Clive Bonny