- Solicitor approved
- Plain English makes editing easy
- Guidance notes included
- Money back guarantee
About this document
Subcontracting is a business norm which has become a necessity when handling a large project or when there is a need for specialist services.This subcontracting agreement sets the terms between the subcontractor and the contractor.
We have drawn this agreement for a task assigned within the construction industry. It can however, be amended to suit any task.
Application and features
- Suitable globally; in India and further afield;
- Drawn specifically for construction industry projects but adaptable for any other task;
- Comprehensive provisions provide ideas;
- Real law in simple English.
- Subcontractor’s work responsibilities;
- Subcontractor’s charges and payment terms;
- Duration and termination;
- Force majeure;
- Appropriate legal provisions - warranties, exclusions, indemnities and more;
- Miscellaneous provisions and restrictive covenants.
Ask our solicitors about any legal matter for a fixed low price. Our qualified lawyers will answer your question quickly and confidentially by e-mail.
"Easy and fulfilled my needs. The documents are accepted by the other parties solicitors without my waiting for my own solicitors to act. Professional documents, easy to use saved my time and money."Roy Butterworth
"The document was clear to read, easy and quick to use. I will recommend Net Lawman due to ease of usability."Clive Bonny
"I was recommended to you some time ago - many thanks for an excellent document. I have you in my "favourites" Easy to navigate website - clearly displayed and simple to understand. Very easy to use and edit document in clear English. It has enabled me to present a professional and relevant document to my customers with ease. I will recommend Net Lawman due to easy to use website, documents in clear English and easy to edit, very reasonable and prompt."Martha Walker