- Length:5 pages (1380 words)
- Available in:Microsoft Word DOCXApple PagesRTF
If the document isn’t right for your circumstances for any reason, just tell us and we’ll refund you in full immediately.
We avoid legal terminology unless necessary. Plain English makes our documents easy to understand, easy to edit and more likely to be accepted.
You don’t need legal knowledge to use our documents. We explain what to edit and how in the guidance notes included at the end of the document.
We offer free support by email in respect of editing the document. You can also use our Document Review Service if you want to our legal team to check that the document will do as you intend.
Our documents comply with the latest relevant law. Our lawyers regularly review how new law affects each document in our library.
About this document
Subcontracting is a business norm which has become a necessity when handling a large project or when there is a need for specialist services.This subcontracting agreement sets the terms between the subcontractor and the contractor.
We have drawn this agreement for a task assigned within the construction industry. It can however, be amended to suit any task.
Application and features
- Suitable globally; in India and further afield;
- Drawn specifically for construction industry projects but adaptable for any other task;
- Comprehensive provisions provide ideas;
- Real law in simple English.
- Subcontractor’s work responsibilities;
- Subcontractor’s charges and payment terms;
- Duration and termination;
- Force majeure;
- Appropriate legal provisions - warranties, exclusions, indemnities and more;
- Miscellaneous provisions and restrictive covenants.