- Solicitor approved
- Plain English makes editing easy
- Guidance notes included
- Money back guarantee
About this document
This one undoubtedly is one of the most comprehensive compilations of the terms governing an arrangement of surrogacy i.e. engaging a woman as a surrogate mother for the purpose of parenting a child through artificial insemination. This document template comes handy to define the relationship, terms, conditions and objects for satisfying the purpose and reasons, for the parties concerned.
The intention and purpose of the document is more relevant than anything else and it suits transactions made in jurisdictions outside India without much alterations;
Who will use this document?
- Any married couple desiring to enter into an arrangement with a woman as a Surrogate for the purpose of parenting a child or children by means of medically proven method of artificial insemination;
- A woman - surrogate capable of providing such and similar services to intending parents for a defined compensation/fee.
Application and features
- Suitable for foreign/domestic arrangements;
- Ready for adaptation to particular needs of either or both parties;
- Comprehensive provisions provide ideas;
- Simple English, plain language, no complexities;
- Compliance with the guidelines of American Society for Reproductive Medicine.
- Surrogate’s conduct;
- Surrogate’s charges and payment terms;
- Duration and termination;
- representation and warranties;
- Medical risks and indemnities;
- Medical evaluations and screenings;
- Abortion/termination of pregnancy;
- Confirmation of genetic parentage;
- Custody and parental rights;
- Breach of agreement;
- Abnormal child / gender of child;
- Stillbirth and miscarriage;
- Dispute resolutions;
- Governing law;
- Status of parties;
- Appropriate legal provisions - warranties, exclusions, indemnities, etc.
- Miscellaneous provisions and restrictive covenants.
Ask our solicitors about any legal matter for a fixed low price. Our qualified lawyers will answer your question quickly and confidentially by e-mail.
"Easy and fulfilled my needs. The documents are accepted by the other parties solicitors without my waiting for my own solicitors to act. Professional documents, easy to use saved my time and money."Roy Butterworth
"I was recommended to you some time ago - many thanks for an excellent document. I have you in my "favourites" Easy to navigate website - clearly displayed and simple to understand. Very easy to use and edit document in clear English. It has enabled me to present a professional and relevant document to my customers with ease. I will recommend Net Lawman due to easy to use website, documents in clear English and easy to edit, very reasonable and prompt."Martha Walker
"The document was clear to read, easy and quick to use. I will recommend Net Lawman due to ease of usability."Clive Bonny