- Length:9 pages (2879 words)
- Available in:Microsoft Word DOCXApple PagesRTF
If the document isn’t right for your circumstances for any reason, just tell us and we’ll refund you in full immediately.
We avoid legal terminology unless necessary. Plain English makes our documents easy to understand, easy to edit and more likely to be accepted.
You don’t need legal knowledge to use our documents. We explain what to edit and how in the guidance notes included at the end of the document.
We offer free support by email in respect of editing the document. You can also use our Document Review Service if you want to our legal team to check that the document will do as you intend.
Our documents comply with the latest relevant law. Our lawyers regularly review how new law affects each document in our library.
About this document
This document as designed is suitable for addressing the concept of taking over a Company incorporated under the Companies Act, 2013 by transfer of shares; this is not for amalgamation or a merger. The party taking over can be an individual, partnership, proprietorship or a Company.
When there is an intention to accomplish a property transaction through Change in Constitution of an existing Company, this agreement succeeds to address all the necessary eventualities in the concept.
Our document covers essential elements of the concept and addresses all the eventualities that are relevant in the arrangement. The details have been provided in the explanatory notes that accompany the document. The document is invaluable in comparison to the price quoted here.
Any individual, firm or Company seeking to take over another Company from its promoters or the existing Directors.
Application and features
- Real law in plain and simple user friendly language;
- Detailed explanatory notes make it easier to understand the legalities involved;
- Appropriate legal provisions, warranties and exclusions;
- Addresses all eventualities to bring into effect the Change in Constitution of the Company subject matter of take over; and
- Protects the interests of all the parties.
- Purchase price;
- Authorized Capital;
- List of Shareholders and shares held;
- Description of immoveable and moveable properties;
- Details of the debts and liabilities;
- Transfer of shares and method;
- Representations and Warranties;
- Limitation of liabilities;
- Dispute Resolution;