Takeover agreement: by transfer of company shares
The document is well suited for addressing the concept of taking over a Company incorporated under the Companies Act, 1956 by transfer of shares; this is not for amalgamation or a merger.
- Solicitor approved
- Plain English makes editing easy
- Guidance notes included
- Money back guarantee
About this document
This document as designed is suitable for addressing the concept of taking over a Company incorporated under the Companies Act, 1956 by transfer of shares; this is not for amalgamation or a merger. The party taking over can be an individual, partnership, proprietorship or a Company.
When there is an intention to accomplish a property transaction through Change in Constitution of an existing Company, this agreement succeeds to address all the necessary eventualities in the concept.
Our document covers essential elements of the concept and addresses all the eventualities that are relevant in the arrangement. The details have been provided in the explanatory notes that accompany the document. The document is invaluable in comparison to the price quoted here.
Any individual, firm or Company seeking to take over another Company from its promoters or the existing Directors.
Application and features
- Real law in plain and simple user friendly language;
- Detailed explanatory notes make it easier to understand the legalities involved;
- Appropriate legal provisions, warranties and exclusions;
- Addresses all eventualities to bring into effect the Change in Constitution of the Company subject matter of take over; and
- Protects the interests of all the parties.
- Purchase price;
- Authorized Capital;
- List of Shareholders and shares held;
- Description of immoveable and moveable properties;
- Details of the debts and liabilities;
- Transfer of shares and method;
- Representations and Warranties;
- Limitation of liabilities;
- Dispute Resolution;
What other customers thought
Average customer rating
"Easy and fulfilled my needs. The documents are accepted by the other parties solicitors without my waiting for my own solicitors to act. Professional documents, easy to use saved my time and money."Roy Butterworth
"I was recommended to you some time ago - many thanks for an excellent document. I have you in my "favourites" Easy to navigate website - clearly displayed and simple to understand. Very easy to use and edit document in clear English. It has enabled me to present a professional and relevant document to my customers with ease. I will recommend Net Lawman due to easy to use website, documents in clear English and easy to edit, very reasonable and prompt."Martha Walker
"The document was clear to read, easy and quick to use. I will recommend Net Lawman due to ease of usability."Clive Bonny