Terms and conditions of sale of goods with warranty
- Solicitor approved
- Plain English makes editing easy
- Guidance notes included
- Money back guarantee
About this document
Simply stating that a product carries a replacement warranty for so many years is actually taken to be a deprivation caused to the end user from the conditions attached to such warranty. Making the conditions governing the sale and warranty of a manufactured product a part of the product brochure or sales documentation aids the seller in safeguarding himself from unnecessary consumer litigation.
Application and features
- All usual basic provisions to protect the interests of the manufacturer business;
- Real law. No complexities.
- Terms of Warranty;
- Company’s liability under the warranty;
- Conditions concerning use of product;
- Unauthorised use defined;
- Compensation or no compensation as the case may be;
- Terms of sale;
- Price and payment;
- Returns and exchanges;
- Delivery, installation, transportation;
- Other provisions to protect your interests.
"Easy and fulfilled my needs. The documents are accepted by the other parties solicitors without my waiting for my own solicitors to act. Professional documents, easy to use saved my time and money."Roy Butterworth
"I was recommended to you some time ago - many thanks for an excellent document. I have you in my "favourites" Easy to navigate website - clearly displayed and simple to understand. Very easy to use and edit document in clear English. It has enabled me to present a professional and relevant document to my customers with ease. I will recommend Net Lawman due to easy to use website, documents in clear English and easy to edit, very reasonable and prompt."Martha Walker
"The document was clear to read, easy and quick to use. I will recommend Net Lawman due to ease of usability."Clive Bonny