- Length:5 pages (1500 words)
- Available in:Microsoft Word DOCXApple PagesRTF
If the document isn’t right for your circumstances for any reason, just tell us and we’ll refund you in full immediately.
We avoid legal terminology unless necessary. Plain English makes our documents easy to understand, easy to edit and more likely to be accepted.
You don’t need legal knowledge to use our documents. We explain what to edit and how in the guidance notes included at the end of the document.
We offer free support by email in respect of editing the document. You can also use our Document Review Service if you want to our legal team to check that the document will do as you intend.
Our documents comply with the latest relevant law. Our lawyers regularly review how new law affects each document in our library.
About this document
Simply stating that a product carries a replacement warranty for so many years is actually taken to be a deprivation caused to the end user from the conditions attached to such warranty. Making the conditions governing the sale and warranty of a manufactured product a part of the product brochure or sales documentation aids the seller in safeguarding himself from unnecessary consumer litigation.
Application and features
- All usual basic provisions to protect the interests of the manufacturer business;
- Real law. No complexities.
- Terms of Warranty;
- Company’s liability under the warranty;
- Conditions concerning use of product;
- Unauthorised use defined;
- Compensation or no compensation as the case may be;
- Terms of sale;
- Price and payment;
- Returns and exchanges;
- Delivery, installation, transportation;
- Other provisions to protect your interests.