Terms of business for Canadian immigration consultants
- Solicitor approved
- Plain English makes editing easy
- Guidance notes included
- Money back guarantee
About this document
This is a comprehensive terms and conditions document for a Canadian Immigration Consulting Company appointing a representative in India.
It is suitable for use by:
- A Canadian Immigration Consulting Company arranging terms with a representative to work as an Agent with a partnership, proprietorship firm or another Company; or
- Any Indian Company, firm or individual fixing agency arrangement with a Canadian Immigration Consulting Company as a local representative.
Application and features
- Comprehensive provisions to comply with Company law regulations;
- Ready for adaptation to particular needs of either or both parties;
- Real law in plain and simple user friendly language;
- Detailed explanatory notes make it easier to understand the legalities involved;
- Provides a starting point for various ideas that may be included in the agreement.
- Fees and remittance;
- Duration and termination conditions;
- Responsibilities of the parties;
- Liability exclusions;
- Restrictions applicable to the conduct of agent;
- Miscellaneous terms that include dispute resolution and governing law;
- Appropriate legal provisions, warranties and exclusions.
What other customers thought
Average customer rating
"Easy and fulfilled my needs. The documents are accepted by the other parties solicitors without my waiting for my own solicitors to act. Professional documents, easy to use saved my time and money."Roy Butterworth
"I was recommended to you some time ago - many thanks for an excellent document. I have you in my "favourites" Easy to navigate website - clearly displayed and simple to understand. Very easy to use and edit document in clear English. It has enabled me to present a professional and relevant document to my customers with ease. I will recommend Net Lawman due to easy to use website, documents in clear English and easy to edit, very reasonable and prompt."Martha Walker
"The document was clear to read, easy and quick to use. I will recommend Net Lawman due to ease of usability."Clive Bonny