- Solicitor approved
- Plain English makes editing easy
- Guidance notes included
- Money back guarantee
About this children’s tutor contract
A simple contract for self employed children’s tutor to present to parents for agreement and signature. Flexible for you to decide first what terms you want, then to present to parents and negotiate anything they are not happy with.
Covers many areas where disputes could arise: expenses, prompt payment, emergency procedures, parental absence, hours of work and more.
Private clients will not be happy to be offered a twenty page legalistic document. This contract has been drawn to be sufficiently “unthreatening” as to enable you to obtain a client’s signature without delay or apology. If clients offer their own document, you should politely refuse and insist on yours.
As a worker at home, with other people’s children, you need protection. If you have not arranged for up front payment you are always at risk that your client will not pay. We give you the option of alternative payment procedures. The document provides strong provisions on mutual confidentiality (particularly to make parents responsible for what may be posted on a social network.) Limitation of liability also features large in this contract.
Contents of this children’s tutor contract
- The basic contract, tutorial work to be done, exam targets, if any
- Relationship with child and undertakings by parents
- Practical obligations of parents, example: insurance
- Tutor’s account and expenses
- Interruptions and expenses - options - points that you need to cover to enable you to do the job
- Your account and expenses: model version
- Alternative payment provisions
- Confidentiality: protecting your privacy and theirs
- Limitation of your liability
- Uncontrollable events: to keep you in control of the contract
- Miscellaneous legal matters: critical factors which shape the contract in your favour
This document was written by a solicitor for Net Lawman. It complies with current Indian law.
Ask our solicitors about any legal matter for a fixed low price. Our qualified lawyers will answer your question quickly and confidentially by e-mail.
"Easy and fulfilled my needs. The documents are accepted by the other parties solicitors without my waiting for my own solicitors to act. Professional documents, easy to use saved my time and money."Roy Butterworth
"I was recommended to you some time ago - many thanks for an excellent document. I have you in my "favourites" Easy to navigate website - clearly displayed and simple to understand. Very easy to use and edit document in clear English. It has enabled me to present a professional and relevant document to my customers with ease. I will recommend Net Lawman due to easy to use website, documents in clear English and easy to edit, very reasonable and prompt."Martha Walker
"The document was clear to read, easy and quick to use. I will recommend Net Lawman due to ease of usability."Clive Bonny