- Solicitor approved
- Plain English makes editing easy
- Guidance notes included
- Money back guarantee
About this document
An underwriting agreement is a statutory necessity for Companies who have decided to increase their share capital by the issue of equity share. It is mandatory for the Company to file this agreement with the prospectus of public issue of shares/debentures with the Registrar of Companies.
This is an agreement between the Company and the underwriter, whereby the Company agrees to allot the number of shares to the underwriter, as agreed to be underwritten by him and the underwriter undertakes to subscribe to the securities of the Company when the existing shareholders of the Company or the public do not subscribe to the Securities offered to them.
It is suitable for use by either:
- A Public Limited Company arranging terms with an Underwriter who is eligible under the SEBI Act, 1992;
- A Share broker, merchant banker / underwriting firm in an arrangement for subscription to the public issue of a Public Limited Company.
Application and features
- Detailed explanatory notes included;
- Fully compliant with Indian company law;
- Protects the interests of both the parties.
- Warranties and representations of Company and Underwriter;
- Commission and payment terms;
- Allotment of shares;
- Schedule of compliance;
- Duration and termination;
- Time as essence;
- Dispute Resolution;
- Other provisions to protect your interests.
"Easy and fulfilled my needs. The documents are accepted by the other parties solicitors without my waiting for my own solicitors to act. Professional documents, easy to use saved my time and money."Roy Butterworth
"I was recommended to you some time ago - many thanks for an excellent document. I have you in my "favourites" Easy to navigate website - clearly displayed and simple to understand. Very easy to use and edit document in clear English. It has enabled me to present a professional and relevant document to my customers with ease. I will recommend Net Lawman due to easy to use website, documents in clear English and easy to edit, very reasonable and prompt."Martha Walker
"The document was clear to read, easy and quick to use. I will recommend Net Lawman due to ease of usability."Clive Bonny