- Length:9 pages (2278 words)
- Available in:Microsoft Word DOCXApple PagesRTF
If the document isn’t right for your circumstances for any reason, just tell us and we’ll refund you in full immediately.
We avoid legal terminology unless necessary. Plain English makes our documents easy to understand, easy to edit and more likely to be accepted.
You don’t need legal knowledge to use our documents. We explain what to edit and how in the guidance notes included at the end of the document.
We offer free support by email in respect of editing the document. You can also use our Document Review Service if you want to our legal team to check that the document will do as you intend.
Our documents comply with the latest relevant law. Our lawyers regularly review how new law affects each document in our library.
About this document
Storage and warehousing of goods are a common concept in business and there is always a need for establishing such arrangements through proper documentation and on the basis of pre-defined terms and conditions.
This agreement is drawn in general terms without specific reference to any industry and is suitable for services segment as well;
The intention and purpose is to make the document suitable to cover International transactions, however, it can also be used for domestic version of a similar arrangement;
Who will use this document?
- Any business arranging terms with a warehousing Company/firm.
- A warehousing or Goods storage Company/firm setting up its terms and conditions;
- The best example for suitability of this document in the Indian context would be a Cold Storage making arrangement with its clients.
Application and features
- Suitable for foreign/domestic arrangement;
- Ready for adaptation to particular needs of either or both parties;
- Comprehensive provisions provide ideas;
- Real law in simple English.
- Storage and handling prices;
- Tariff – Method of calculation and Payment terms;
- Duration and termination;
- Additional services;
- Transportation of goods;
- Appropriate legal provisions - warranties, exclusions, indemnities, etc;
- Miscellaneous provisions and restrictive covenants.
All rights reserved