Web development and maintenance agreement
The task of Website Development and Maintenance may be outsourced using this document to the original website developer or the new one because of its importance and owners' limitation of required resources including skilled staff with required technical knowledge and time constraints. This also helps in eliminating the need to hire full time website design professionals or web content programmers.
- Solicitor approved
- Plain English makes editing easy
- Guidance notes included
- Money back guarantee
About this document
No one can afford to risk the misunderstandings and possible disputes that arise so commonly in this area of business for reasons attributable to lack of detailed and properly defined agreement terms that govern the relationship and legal responsibilities towards each other.
The document we present here is a very comprehensive website development and Maintenance agreement. It includes almost all could ever be thought in respect of the terms of business between the Client and the Developer, who also undertakes search engine submission of the website for the client. You may simply delete what is not agreed.
Once agreed both sides can sign the agreement for the purpose of implementing the terms.
This document is as effective for award of a cross border business contract as for an indigenous arrangement in the concept.
When you finalize a deal, use this template which includes all those important terms and conditions relevant for a long term and successful accomplishment of a website development project involving maintenance work in respect of the same by the developer.
Who will use this document?
- E-commerce professionals wanting a standard contract for entering into a website development and maintenance arrangement with a client
- Any person or company hiring a professional consultant or Consultancy firm to develop and maintain a website, which would include handling of SEO functions by the developer.
- Owner of the website and the website maintenance service provider both can use this document. This is drafted to cover the situation where the service provider is an individual while the website owner is a company. It may also be used with other possible combination of status of the parties by tweaking it in that context.
- Ample flexibility is maintained to define the scope of work and pricing strategy in form of schedule.
- This document contains the relevant obligations of both the parties.
- The provisions relating to Intellectual Property and confidentiality have been drafted in comprehensive manners with respective indemnities from the parties.
- It is subject to automatic renewal unless terminated in the manner described in the agreement.
- The agreement other relevant boiler plate clauses including dispute resolution etc to ensure comprehensiveness of the draft.
What other customers thought
Average customer rating
"Easy and fulfilled my needs. The documents are accepted by the other parties solicitors without my waiting for my own solicitors to act. Professional documents, easy to use saved my time and money."Roy Butterworth
"The document was clear to read, easy and quick to use. I will recommend Net Lawman due to ease of usability."Clive Bonny
"I was recommended to you some time ago - many thanks for an excellent document. I have you in my "favourites" Easy to navigate website - clearly displayed and simple to understand. Very easy to use and edit document in clear English. It has enabled me to present a professional and relevant document to my customers with ease. I will recommend Net Lawman due to easy to use website, documents in clear English and easy to edit, very reasonable and prompt."Martha Walker