Website link agreement
- Solicitor approved
- Plain English makes editing easy
- Guidance notes included
- Money back guarantee
About this document
This document is for regulating a paid link arrangement where the link is an advert of any size on the host’s website.
Many of the problems relating to link agreements are caused by third parties. It is very important to define who is responsible for what. You are risking your brand and your name. Use this agreement instead.
The document is suitable for:
- Website managers engaging in link or advertising arrangements, for example:
- Placing advert or link on another website;
- Taking advertising links, banners or any other form of advertising for third parties.
Application and features
- For regulating any type of website link or advert;
- For sites selling goods or services, or simply providing a free service;
- Provides a framework among equals, the terms of which are negotiable;
- Suitable for all web sites;
- Proper legal provisions written in plain English.
- Flexible arrangements for placing the link - be it banner or animation or text only;
- Alternative payment arrangements;
- Protection of intellectual property;
- Safety from major litigation;
- Appropriate legal provisions - warranties, exclusions, indemnities, etc.
This document was written by a solicitor for Net Lawman. It complies with current Indian law.
"Easy and fulfilled my needs. The documents are accepted by the other parties solicitors without my waiting for my own solicitors to act. Professional documents, easy to use saved my time and money."Roy Butterworth
"I was recommended to you some time ago - many thanks for an excellent document. I have you in my "favourites" Easy to navigate website - clearly displayed and simple to understand. Very easy to use and edit document in clear English. It has enabled me to present a professional and relevant document to my customers with ease. I will recommend Net Lawman due to easy to use website, documents in clear English and easy to edit, very reasonable and prompt."Martha Walker
"The document was clear to read, easy and quick to use. I will recommend Net Lawman due to ease of usability."Clive Bonny