Website link exchange agreement
- Solicitor approved
- Plain English makes editing easy
- Guidance notes included
- Money back guarantee
About this document
This document is meant to address terms in any sort of link exchanges. The links do not have to be similar. Such arrangements are not regulated by any statute in so far as certain technical elements are concerned, so you have the flexibility of inserting any other terms that you may want to suit your specific business needs.
Who will use this document?
Web site managers exchanging links so that visitors may get directed from one website to another.
Application and features
- Exchange any type of website links;
- Suits any type of websites;
- Provides a framework, the terms of which are negotiable;
- Proper legal provisions written in plain and simple user friendly English language.
- Flexible arrangements – banner, animation or text as the case may be;
- Intellectual property;
- Safeguards against litigation;
- Appropriate warranties, exclusions, indemnities, etc.
This document was written by a solicitor for Net Lawman. It complies with current Indian law.
"Easy and fulfilled my needs. The documents are accepted by the other parties solicitors without my waiting for my own solicitors to act. Professional documents, easy to use saved my time and money."Roy Butterworth
"The document was clear to read, easy and quick to use. I will recommend Net Lawman due to ease of usability."Clive Bonny
"I was recommended to you some time ago - many thanks for an excellent document. I have you in my "favourites" Easy to navigate website - clearly displayed and simple to understand. Very easy to use and edit document in clear English. It has enabled me to present a professional and relevant document to my customers with ease. I will recommend Net Lawman due to easy to use website, documents in clear English and easy to edit, very reasonable and prompt."Martha Walker