Will under Hindu law
- Length:2 pages (745 words)
- Available in:Microsoft Word DOCXApple PagesRTF
If the document isn’t right for your circumstances for any reason, just tell us and we’ll refund you in full immediately.
We avoid legal terminology unless necessary. Plain English makes our documents easy to understand, easy to edit and more likely to be accepted.
You don’t need legal knowledge to use our documents. We explain what to edit and how in the guidance notes included at the end of the document.
We offer free support by email in respect of editing the document. You can also use our Document Review Service if you want to our legal team to check that the document will do as you intend.
Our documents comply with the latest relevant law. Our lawyers regularly review how new law affects each document in our library.
About this document
As is reflected from the title above, this document of Will is meant to be used by a Hindu male to bequeath his self acquired moveable and immoveable property and other assets in favour of his family;
This is a very basic and comprehensive draft of a Will, which is ready to be filed for registration; there are no cumbersome procedures for getting the Will registered.
The document also provides ideas and starting points for many issues that may be unique to your circumstance;
Who will use this document?
Any Hindu Male looking to draft / write his last Will and testament.
Application and features
- All usual basic provisions to protect your interest;
- Explanatory notes to cover every issue including need for registration;
- Flexible to suit peculiar situations;
- Covers all eventualities required to be addressed in a Will.
- Compliance with existing laws;
- Dealing with property, assets, bank accounts, jewelry, ornaments etc.;
- Identification by and signature of witnesses;
- Clear identification of property, assets and bank accounts as well as inheritors.
All rights reserved