Will under Hindu law: man; all property and estate to family
- Solicitor approved
- Plain English makes editing easy
- Guidance notes included
- Money back guarantee
About this document
As is reflected from the title above, this document of Will is meant to be used by a Hindu male to bequeath his self acquired moveable and immoveable property and other assets in favour of his family;
This is a very basic and comprehensive draft of a Will, which is ready to be filed for registration; there are no cumbersome procedures for getting the Will registered.
The document also provides ideas and starting points for many issues that may be unique to your circumstance;
Who will use this document?
Any Hindu Male looking to draft / write his last Will and testament.
Application and features
- All usual basic provisions to protect your interest;
- Explanatory notes to cover every issue including need for registration;
- Flexible to suit peculiar situations;
- Covers all eventualities required to be addressed in a Will.
- Compliance with existing laws;
- Dealing with property, assets, bank accounts, jewelry, ornaments etc.;
- Identification by and signature of witnesses;
- Clear identification of property, assets and bank accounts as well as inheritors.
"Easy and fulfilled my needs. The documents are accepted by the other parties solicitors without my waiting for my own solicitors to act. Professional documents, easy to use saved my time and money."Roy Butterworth
"I was recommended to you some time ago - many thanks for an excellent document. I have you in my "favourites" Easy to navigate website - clearly displayed and simple to understand. Very easy to use and edit document in clear English. It has enabled me to present a professional and relevant document to my customers with ease. I will recommend Net Lawman due to easy to use website, documents in clear English and easy to edit, very reasonable and prompt."Martha Walker
"The document was clear to read, easy and quick to use. I will recommend Net Lawman due to ease of usability."Clive Bonny