The following are frequently asked questions relating to delivery and receipt of your documents. If you can't find the answer to your question here, please contact us.
Once we have confirmed payment, we deliver your documents to you immediately in two ways:
- by e-mail to the address given when you bought your documents
- through your customer area, accessed from our site using the e-mail address and password you gave when you bought your documents
Usually, we are given confirmation of payment:
- within a couple of minutes if you pay online by credit or debit card
- within one to three days if you pay by bank transfer
- as soon as we receive your cheque if you pay by post (usually two to three working days)
Of course we can. We send your invoice by e-mail at the same time as your document. If you receive an invoice but no document, it is likely that there has been a problem with delivery (see next help question). If you don’t receive either message, then it is likely that payment hasn’t yet been confirmed.
Sometimes anti-virus protection and spam filters can divert an e-mail message to a junk folder or delete it altogether. If you think this may have happened, you can request via our contact page that we send your documents by e-mail, or you can download your documents from your customer area. See our support question on how to download a document from the customer area.
All our documents are in Microsoft Word 97 format (.doc), which is compatible with most word processors including later versions of Microsoft Word (97 onwards), Apple Pages, OmniPage, WordPerfect, OpenOffice and LibreOffice. As such, whether you use Windows, Mac OSX, or Linux, and whether you use a desktop computer or a tablet, you should be able to edit our documents as soon as you receive them.
If you find you have problems opening a document, please contact us. We should be able to convert the document to a format that you know you can use.