Legal advice service
Having access to responsive, solution oriented online legal advice / opinion is necessary and vital at times when there is an urgent need to deal with legal issues in business or otherwise. Not only does it save stress and anxiety but at times may lead to significant savings in terms of expensive litigation and cost of time and opportunity away from work. This legal advice service is for companies, businesses and individuals.
What it is
The legal advice service is:
- at fixed price, so you always know what you will pay;
- flexible, so you can come back for a second bite (see below);
- low cost - we use the best lawyers but keep the overheads down;
- provided by experienced attorneys, with a minimum of 10 years of professional practice at the Bar;
- fast - and so much more convenient than travel to chambers in the city;
- expert: each of our attorneys specialises in his own subjects;
- confidential and professional - of course. Your enquiries are transmitted by our United Kingdom servers direct to your Indian attorney.
These are the subjects we cover:
- matrimonial disputes;
- divorce options under various personal and family laws;
- company law, including arbitration;
- maintenance and child custody;
- employment and related matters including indiscipline by employee(s);
- money recovery; cheque dishonour;
- property and tenancy disputes;
- consumer disputes;
- education matters;
- succession matters;
- wills and probate;
- infringement of fundamental rights;
- partnership disputes.
How it works
- Give us your case details using the "Submit your case details" link below.
- One of our associate attorneys will reply to you by email in less than 24 hours, with a fixed price quote for rendering legal advice/opinion.
- You make payment for legal work.
- We acknowledge your payment and get on with your work.
A second bite
We aim to provide superb value, but this is a fixed price service so we have to limit the time we spent on your case. However, we are here to provide a complete service if that is what you would like. Sometimes, you will need deeper advice, or want us to take your case further. When that happens, our attorneys would be delighted to help you. Our team is lead by Rakesh Taneja, whose personal details you will find at Net Lawman team page.
Kindly appreciate that we cannot act for you without advance payment.