Our experienced attorneys are subject area specialists and have a minimum of 10 years of professional practice at the Bar.
We charge a fixed, low fee for each question. Subsequent questions are usually treated as additional advice.
What you tell us is always kept confidential.
Subjects we cover include:
- matrimonial disputes
- divorce options under various personal and family laws
- maintenance and child custody
- succession matters
- wills and probate
- money recovery and cheque dishonour
- property and tenancy disputes
- education matters
- infringement of fundamental personal rights
- company law
- partnership disputes
- employment and related matters including indiscipline by employees
- consumer disputes
How it works
- Tell us about your matter on the following page.
- Make payment.
- One of our associate attorneys will reply to you by email, usually in less than 24 hours.
After our advice
We aim to provide superb value. However, there is a limit to the time we can spend on your case.
We can also provide a full legal service if needed. You may wish us to give you deeper advice, or want us to take your case further. When that happens, our attorneys would be delighted to help you. Our team is lead by Rakesh Taneja, whose personal details you will find at Net Lawman team page.
Kindly appreciate that we cannot act for you without advance payment.