Employment contract: accountant
Comprehensive contract of employment for any accountant practising in India Includes extensive provisions relating to intellectual property and other areas where a senior person may have scope to damage your business in the event of a dispute.
- Solicitor approved
- Plain English makes editing easy
- Guidance notes included
- Money back guarantee
About this document
This is a standard terms and conditions document for an accountant.
It is suitable for any business arranging terms for availing services of a freelance accountant or an accounting firm maintain accounts and for confirming compliance with statutory procedures – full time or part time - in the premises of the Company or elsewhere as agreed between the parties.
Application and features
- Comprehensive provisions to address all eventualities in the arrangement;
- Ready for adaptation to particular needs of either or both parties;
- Drawn in plain and simple user friendly language;
- Detailed explanatory notes make it easier to understand the legalities involved.
- Accountant’s Fees, Compensation and payment terms;
- Non-disclosure and confidentiality;
- Ownership of proprietary information;
- Appropriate legal provisions, warranties and exclusions
- Dispute Resolution;
- Term and termination;
- Entire agreement.
How other customers rated this document
Average customer rating
"Easy and fulfilled my needs. The documents are accepted by the other parties solicitors without my waiting for my own solicitors to act. Professional documents, easy to use saved my time and money."Roy Butterworth
"I was recommended to you some time ago - many thanks for an excellent document. I have you in my "favourites" Easy to navigate website - clearly displayed and simple to understand. Very easy to use and edit document in clear English. It has enabled me to present a professional and relevant document to my customers with ease. I will recommend Net Lawman due to easy to use website, documents in clear English and easy to edit, very reasonable and prompt."Martha Walker
"The document was clear to read, easy and quick to use. I will recommend Net Lawman due to ease of usability."Clive Bonny