Master fee protection agreement (FPA)
The Master Fee Protection Agreement helps protect the interests of the Intermediary in a transaction
- Solicitor approved
- Plain English makes editing easy
- Guidance notes included
- Money back guarantee
About this document
Protection of the Commission / referral fee due to the Intermediary is highly crucial element in a business transaction / deal for the one party who has arranged the business by employing his efforts, time and expertise in finding suitable business alliance and for ensuring fair play leading to advantages and profits for all involved in the transaction;
The Master Fee Protection Agreement diligently drawn by us helps protect the interests of the Intermediary in a transaction like that and defines the relationship, terms and conditions for its continuance thus objectively satisfying the purpose and reasons, for the parties concerned.
This agreement is drawn in general terms without specific reference to any particular business and is suitable for any size of business transactions; The intention and purpose is to make the document suitable to cover International transactions, however, it can also be used for domestic version of a similar arrangement;
Who will use this document?
- An Intermediary in the indenting business providing business opportunities to others to earn commission/referral fee.
- Any firm, company or business entity availing such and similar services from a foreign/local company/firm/individual in a defined fee/commission payment arrangement.
Application and features
- Suitable for foreign/domestic business transactions;
- Ready for adaptation to particular needs of either or both parties;
- comprehensive provisions provide ideas;
- Simple English – user friendly;
- Detailed explanatory notes help in proper execution and implementation.
- Warranty of seller;
- Responsibility of Intermediary;
- Tax liabilities of parties;
- Method of payment of commission/referral fees;
- Duration, validity and amendments;
- Compliance with Non-Compliance, Non-Disclosure, Confidentiality Agreement;
- Appropriate legal provisions - warranties, exclusions, indemnities, etc.
- Miscellaneous provisions and restrictive covenants.
How other customers rated this document
Average customer rating
"Easy and fulfilled my needs. The documents are accepted by the other parties solicitors without my waiting for my own solicitors to act. Professional documents, easy to use saved my time and money."Roy Butterworth
"I was recommended to you some time ago - many thanks for an excellent document. I have you in my "favourites" Easy to navigate website - clearly displayed and simple to understand. Very easy to use and edit document in clear English. It has enabled me to present a professional and relevant document to my customers with ease. I will recommend Net Lawman due to easy to use website, documents in clear English and easy to edit, very reasonable and prompt."Martha Walker
"The document was clear to read, easy and quick to use. I will recommend Net Lawman due to ease of usability."Clive Bonny