This agreement sets out the terms between an introducer and a business, where the introducer will scout, solicit, introduce and refer new clients and generate new business for your business. It grants no rights to the introducer to sell the goods or services.
- Solicitor approved
- Plain English makes editing easy
- Guidance notes included
- Money back guarantee
About this document
In some businesses you need agents or distributors working in that capacity to sell your goods or services. In others, the best business might be gained by using someone who is probably not a professional salesman but who “just happens” to be in a position to help.
This agreement is most likely to be useful to a business selling high value goods or taking high value orders.
- Someone working in the property industry who can alert you to buying opportunities.
- A supplier of goods to a retail chain who can tell you there might be demand for your products as well.
- An IT hardware consultant who becomes aware of a large contract for software services which you could provide.
The relationship could be one-off, intermittent, or regular. This agreement has been drawn for a business relationship which is not that of a standard sales agent.
This agreement places no obligation on the finder to sell or produce orders nor grant him any rights to use your intellectual property. On the contrary, it protects you from his competing with you.
You will pay him a commission on sales, for which we have provided a procedure with several options.
Application and features
- Suitable for all types of business
- Ensures the introducer will not directly sell (and undercut) your products or services, or sell related products or services
- Complete with explanatory and guidance notes in plain English
- Setting up and basis of agreement
- Terms of appointment
- How the introducer will work and what he must not do
- Payment procedure
- Returns and refunds
- Rights and duties of the Principal
- What you agree to do (all optional)
- Protection of your confidential Information and intellectual property
- No competition
- Termination and what happens afterwards
- More of your legal framework
- Schedule 1 Terms and triggers for payment
- Schedule 2 Marketing plans
This document was written by a solicitor for Net Lawman. It complies with current Indian law.
How other customers rated this document
Average customer rating
"Easy and fulfilled my needs. The documents are accepted by the other parties solicitors without my waiting for my own solicitors to act. Professional documents, easy to use saved my time and money."Roy Butterworth
"The document was clear to read, easy and quick to use. I will recommend Net Lawman due to ease of usability."Clive Bonny
"I was recommended to you some time ago - many thanks for an excellent document. I have you in my "favourites" Easy to navigate website - clearly displayed and simple to understand. Very easy to use and edit document in clear English. It has enabled me to present a professional and relevant document to my customers with ease. I will recommend Net Lawman due to easy to use website, documents in clear English and easy to edit, very reasonable and prompt."Martha Walker