- Length:4 pages (970 words)
- Available in:Microsoft Word DOCXApple PagesRTF
If the document isn’t right for your circumstances for any reason, just tell us and we’ll refund you in full immediately.
We avoid legal terminology unless necessary. Plain English makes our documents easy to understand, easy to edit and more likely to be accepted.
You don’t need legal knowledge to use our documents. We explain what to edit and how in the guidance notes included at the end of the document.
We offer free support by email in respect of editing the document. You can also use our Document Review Service if you want to our legal team to check that the document will do as you intend.
Our documents comply with the latest relevant law. Our lawyers regularly review how new law affects each document in our library.
About this document
This is a standard terms and conditions document for an accountant.
It is suitable for any business arranging terms for availing services of a freelance accountant or an accounting firm maintain accounts and for confirming compliance with statutory procedures – full time or part time - in the premises of the Company or elsewhere as agreed between the parties.
Application and features
- Comprehensive provisions to address all eventualities in the arrangement;
- Ready for adaptation to particular needs of either or both parties;
- Drawn in plain and simple user friendly language;
- Detailed explanatory notes make it easier to understand the legalities involved.
- Accountant’s Fees, Compensation and payment terms;
- Non-disclosure and confidentiality;
- Ownership of proprietary information;
- Appropriate legal provisions, warranties and exclusions
- Dispute Resolution;
- Term and termination;
- Entire agreement.