Advertising agency agreement
- Solicitor approved
- Plain English makes editing easy
- Guidance notes included
- Money back guarantee
About this document
This comprehensive advertising agency terms and conditions document is fair to both parties. It can therefore be used either by the agency, or used by the business appointing the agency.
Application and features
- Suitable for sale of goods or adaptable for the advertising of services;
- Ready for adaptation to particular needs of either or both parties;
- Plain and simple user friendly language;
- Detailed explanatory notes.
- Scope of services;
- Exclusivity/non-exclusivity option;
- Compensation and charges;
- Invoicing and payments: how, when and what;
- Non-compete clauses;
- Dispute resolution;
- Other legal provisions to protect your interests.
Ask our solicitors about any legal matter for a fixed low price. Our qualified lawyers will answer your question quickly and confidentially by e-mail.
"Easy and fulfilled my needs. The documents are accepted by the other parties solicitors without my waiting for my own solicitors to act. Professional documents, easy to use saved my time and money."Roy Butterworth
"I was recommended to you some time ago - many thanks for an excellent document. I have you in my "favourites" Easy to navigate website - clearly displayed and simple to understand. Very easy to use and edit document in clear English. It has enabled me to present a professional and relevant document to my customers with ease. I will recommend Net Lawman due to easy to use website, documents in clear English and easy to edit, very reasonable and prompt."Martha Walker
"The document was clear to read, easy and quick to use. I will recommend Net Lawman due to ease of usability."Clive Bonny