Art gallery exhibition agreement
- Solicitor approved
- Plain English makes editing easy
- Guidance notes included
- Money back guarantee
About this document
This document can be used as a Terms and Conditions format by an Art Gallery, Online or otherwise, entering into an arrangement with Artists for displaying their artwork for purposes of sale or lease.
Download the format once change the names and use again and again.
By effecting very few alterations the document can be used for effecting international transactions also.
Who will use this document?
- Any Art Gallery / online Art Gallery wanting to protect its interests when accepting an Artwork from an Artist; A mandatory safeguard from all claims and litigation for an Art Gallery;
- Any Artist wishing to enter into an arrangement with an Art Gallery.
Application and features
- Widest possible definitions;
- User friendly and drawn in Plain English with no complexities;
- Compliance with appropriate legal provisions;
- Ready for adaptation to particular needs of either or both parties.
- Limitation of liabilities;
- Intellectual Property Rights;
- Dispute resolution;
This document was written by a solicitor for Net Lawman. It complies with current Indian law.
What other customers thought
Average customer rating
"Easy and fulfilled my needs. The documents are accepted by the other parties solicitors without my waiting for my own solicitors to act. Professional documents, easy to use saved my time and money."Roy Butterworth
"The document was clear to read, easy and quick to use. I will recommend Net Lawman due to ease of usability."Clive Bonny
"I was recommended to you some time ago - many thanks for an excellent document. I have you in my "favourites" Easy to navigate website - clearly displayed and simple to understand. Very easy to use and edit document in clear English. It has enabled me to present a professional and relevant document to my customers with ease. I will recommend Net Lawman due to easy to use website, documents in clear English and easy to edit, very reasonable and prompt."Martha Walker