Art gallery exhibition agreement
- Length:5 pages (1706 words)
- Available in:Microsoft Word DOCXApple PagesRTF
If the document isn’t right for your circumstances for any reason, just tell us and we’ll refund you in full immediately.
We avoid legal terminology unless necessary. Plain English makes our documents easy to understand, easy to edit and more likely to be accepted.
You don’t need legal knowledge to use our documents. We explain what to edit and how in the guidance notes included at the end of the document.
We offer free support by email in respect of editing the document. You can also use our Document Review Service if you want to our legal team to check that the document will do as you intend.
Our documents comply with the latest relevant law. Our lawyers regularly review how new law affects each document in our library.
About this document
This document can be used as a Terms and Conditions format by an Art Gallery, Online or otherwise, entering into an arrangement with Artists for displaying their artwork for purposes of sale or lease.
Download the format once change the names and use again and again.
By effecting very few alterations the document can be used for effecting international transactions also.
Who will use this document?
- Any Art Gallery / online Art Gallery wanting to protect its interests when accepting an Artwork from an Artist; A mandatory safeguard from all claims and litigation for an Art Gallery;
- Any Artist wishing to enter into an arrangement with an Art Gallery.
Application and features
- Widest possible definitions;
- User friendly and drawn in Plain English with no complexities;
- Compliance with appropriate legal provisions;
- Ready for adaptation to particular needs of either or both parties.
- Limitation of liabilities;
- Intellectual Property Rights;
- Dispute resolution;
All rights reserved