Agreement for sale of business
- Length:5 pages (1244 words)
- Available in:Microsoft Word DOCXApple PagesRTF
If the document isn’t right for your circumstances for any reason, just tell us and we’ll refund you in full immediately.
We avoid legal terminology unless necessary. Plain English makes our documents easy to understand, easy to edit and more likely to be accepted.
You don’t need legal knowledge to use our documents. We explain what to edit and how in the guidance notes included at the end of the document.
We offer free support by email in respect of editing the document. You can also use our Document Review Service if you want to our legal team to check that the document will do as you intend.
Our documents comply with the latest relevant law. Our lawyers regularly review how new law affects each document in our library.
About this document
This document is for addressing an arrangement pertaining to sale of a business between two Companies. The business is a going concern with property and assets;
The document seeks to address all the eventualities that are relevant in the concept of sale of a running business with property;
Any two Companies entering into an agreement to buy and sell a going business can use this template for setting up a water tight and binding arrangement between them.
Application and features
- all usual basic legal and commercial provisions to protect interests of both the parties;
- explanatory notes to cover every issue;
- flexible to suit sale of any business;
- Appropriate legal provisions, warranties and exclusions;
- simple user friendly language;
- includes sale of property and other assets;
- compliance with existing laws;
- covers all eventualities required to be addressed for sale of a running business;
- Terms of Sale;
- Terms of payment;
- Creditors’ liabilities;
- Representations and warranties of the parties;
All rights reserved