UK deputation service agreement
- Solicitor approved
- Plain English makes editing easy
- Guidance notes included
- Money back guarantee
About this document
This is an agreement, which may be signed with the Employee at the time of deputing him in United Kingdom for the purpose of accomplishing a critical project assigned to the Employer. During the period of deputation, the employee shall retain his employee status as such with the original employer who is located outside UK but would be paid by the Company, office where he is deputed for a particular period. During the period of deputation the employee is supposed to be governed by the UK employment laws not essentially covering his original employment but the term of his deputation in UK.
For the purpose of safeguarding employer interests, it may be relevant to bind the employee for the sake of discouraging him/her from changing employment. Moreover it may be relevant to clearly define his role, responsibilities, and remuneration etc besides other terms governing his employment during the period of deputation to UK through a detailed agreement. This document thus helps the employer. By defining default and its consequences, this document also helps the Employer put certain safeguards in place to save itself from facing an eventuality of the employee calling off midway i.e. during the period of his deputation thus causing severe losses to the reputation of the Employer before an International client and/or causing loss of business opportunity for the employer.
This document has to be used in addition to the Employment Contract that the Employer would have signed with the Employee. The Employer and the Employee may be located anywhere in the World, however, the deputation is supposed to be in United Kingdom.
Application and features
- Protects the employer from uncalled for and untimely termination of employment at the call of the employee, who has been posted for accomplishment of a critical project
- ready for adaptation to particular needs of either or both parties
- real law in simple English
- compliance with the provisions of UK Employment laws
- clear and comprehensive grievance and disciplinary procedures
- suitable for any size of business and irrespective of any specific industry
- covering all required employment legislation provisions and the most usual perquisites
- Job Title and Description
- Defaults and consequences
- Duties; Assignment on deputation for a critical project
- Remuneration; and usual perquisites
- Hours of Employment; Pension
- Disciplinary and Grievance Procedure
- Duration of deputation and Termination of employment
- Intellectual Property
Ask our solicitors about any legal matter for a fixed low price. Our qualified lawyers will answer your question quickly and confidentially by e-mail.
"Easy and fulfilled my needs. The documents are accepted by the other parties solicitors without my waiting for my own solicitors to act. Professional documents, easy to use saved my time and money."Roy Butterworth
"I was recommended to you some time ago - many thanks for an excellent document. I have you in my "favourites" Easy to navigate website - clearly displayed and simple to understand. Very easy to use and edit document in clear English. It has enabled me to present a professional and relevant document to my customers with ease. I will recommend Net Lawman due to easy to use website, documents in clear English and easy to edit, very reasonable and prompt."Martha Walker
"The document was clear to read, easy and quick to use. I will recommend Net Lawman due to ease of usability."Clive Bonny