Employment contract: doctor
- Solicitor approved
- Plain English makes editing easy
- Guidance notes included
- Money back guarantee
About this document
This document provides the essential starting point for the relationship of a Specialist Doctor and a Hospital. We have attempted to address two eventualities as follows:
- The doctor is setting up a separate unit in the Hospital premises to provide a certain in house specialist medical service to general public; and/or
- The doctor is finalizing terms with a Hospital as an independent visiting faculty / on call specialist, which is a concept fairly common and mostly prevalent in the present day conditions where doctors attend hospitalized patients;
The document as drawn is neutral between the parties. However, there is scope for change to favour one party at the expense of the other if at all that is required.
Who will use this document?
Specialist Doctors, Visiting medical professionals, Hospitals requiring a t&c format for entering into a business relationship or hiring a specialist consultant to set up a peculiar medical services unit in the Hospital or to attend, treat and perform surgical or other any kind of specialized medical treatment to patients on call as a visiting faculty.
Application and features
- “Over-arching” agreement designed for ongoing use;
- May also be used for single project work;
- Very flexible to suit the requirements of either or both parties;
- Provides a complete framework;
- Protects both sides;
- Unit under supervision and control of Hospital;
- Independence of the Doctor to select supporting staff.
- Appropriate legal provisions - warranties, exclusions, indemnities, etc.
- Doctor’s obligations; Hospital’s obligations;
- Doctor’s status and relationship between the parties;
- Doctor’s fees and expenses;
- Duration and termination;
- Matters after termination;
Ask our solicitors about any legal matter for a fixed low price. Our qualified lawyers will answer your question quickly and confidentially by e-mail.
"Easy and fulfilled my needs. The documents are accepted by the other parties solicitors without my waiting for my own solicitors to act. Professional documents, easy to use saved my time and money."Roy Butterworth
"The document was clear to read, easy and quick to use. I will recommend Net Lawman due to ease of usability."Clive Bonny
"I was recommended to you some time ago - many thanks for an excellent document. I have you in my "favourites" Easy to navigate website - clearly displayed and simple to understand. Very easy to use and edit document in clear English. It has enabled me to present a professional and relevant document to my customers with ease. I will recommend Net Lawman due to easy to use website, documents in clear English and easy to edit, very reasonable and prompt."Martha Walker