Agreement to extend contract performance date
- Length:2 pages (360 words)
- Available in:Microsoft Word DOCXApple PagesRTF
If the document isn’t right for your circumstances for any reason, just tell us and we’ll refund you in full immediately.
We avoid legal terminology unless necessary. Plain English makes our documents easy to understand, easy to edit and more likely to be accepted.
You don’t need legal knowledge to use our documents. We explain what to edit and how in the guidance notes included at the end of the document.
We offer free support by email in respect of editing the document. You can also use our Document Review Service if you want to our legal team to check that the document will do as you intend.
Our documents comply with the latest relevant law. Our lawyers regularly review how new law affects each document in our library.
About this document
Deadlines fail. Agreements expire, lose their validity and become a matter of dispute between the parties. It is often better to agree an extended performance period, rather than disagree and fall out. This agreement sets the terms for the extension date thereby safeguarding the interests of the parties.
Application and features
- Very flexible to suit most eventualities;
- Suitable for any type of business;
- Extensive explanatory notes;
- Appropriate legal provisions, warranties and exclusions;
- Simple user friendly language.
- Specific identification of the existing agreement;
- Effective date up to which the extension is granted;
- Other agreed terms;
All rights reserved