- Length:5 pages (1228 words)
- Available in:Microsoft Word DOCXApple PagesRTF
If the document isn’t right for your circumstances for any reason, just tell us and we’ll refund you in full immediately.
We avoid legal terminology unless necessary. Plain English makes our documents easy to understand, easy to edit and more likely to be accepted.
You don’t need legal knowledge to use our documents. We explain what to edit and how in the guidance notes included at the end of the document.
We offer free support by email in respect of editing the document. You can also use our Document Review Service if you want to our legal team to check that the document will do as you intend.
Our documents comply with the latest relevant law. Our lawyers regularly review how new law affects each document in our library.
About this document
Protection of the Commission / referral fee due to the Intermediary is highly crucial element in a business transaction / deal for the one party who has arranged the business by employing his efforts, time and expertise in finding suitable business alliance and for ensuring fair play leading to advantages and profits for all involved in the transaction;
The Master Fee Protection Agreement diligently drawn by us helps protect the interests of the Intermediary in a transaction like that and defines the relationship, terms and conditions for its continuance thus objectively satisfying the purpose and reasons, for the parties concerned.
This agreement is drawn in general terms without specific reference to any particular business and is suitable for any size of business transactions; The intention and purpose is to make the document suitable to cover International transactions, however, it can also be used for domestic version of a similar arrangement;
Who will use this document?
- An Intermediary in the indenting business providing business opportunities to others to earn commission/referral fee.
- Any firm, company or business entity availing such and similar services from a foreign/local company/firm/individual in a defined fee/commission payment arrangement.
Application and features
- Suitable for foreign/domestic business transactions;
- Ready for adaptation to particular needs of either or both parties;
- comprehensive provisions provide ideas;
- Simple English – user friendly;
- Detailed explanatory notes help in proper execution and implementation.
- Warranty of seller;
- Responsibility of Intermediary;
- Tax liabilities of parties;
- Method of payment of commission/referral fees;
- Duration, validity and amendments;
- Compliance with Non-Compliance, Non-Disclosure, Confidentiality Agreement;
- Appropriate legal provisions - warranties, exclusions, indemnities, etc.
- Miscellaneous provisions and restrictive covenants.