Project marketing consultancy agreement
- Length:14 pages (4250 words)
- Available in:Microsoft Word DOCXApple PagesRTF
If the document isn’t right for your circumstances for any reason, just tell us and we’ll refund you in full immediately.
We avoid legal terminology unless necessary. Plain English makes our documents easy to understand, easy to edit and more likely to be accepted.
You don’t need legal knowledge to use our documents. We explain what to edit and how in the guidance notes included at the end of the document.
We offer free support by email in respect of editing the document. You can also use our Document Review Service if you want to our legal team to check that the document will do as you intend.
Our documents comply with the latest relevant law. Our lawyers regularly review how new law affects each document in our library.
About this Document
The project marketing consultancy can be provided by an individual, firm or a company to assist the builder in the process of marketing of a particular or several projects in a particular territory or otherwise.
The document is drawn to spell out variables and very specific duties on the part of the marketer and essentially goes on to address each and every eventuality in the concept.
Who will use this document?
This document is meant to be used by companies in the business of building and development of residential and commercial projects who wish to engage the services of a project marketing consultancy professional to market their project.
On the other hand, this document is useful for individuals, firms and companies engaged in providing professional consultancy for marketing of building projects on a turnkey arrangement basis. The document can also come to be a handy checklist for the consultants to outline their terms and conditions for handling the marketing of building projects on behalf of the builders / developers.
Applications and features
- One of the key features of the this document is the manner in which certain terms of business in the arrangement have been defined;
- The document further goes on to outline the roles and responsibilities of each of the parties to the agreement while clearly specifying the details of the project put up for sale by the builder;
- With minor changes the document can be amended to be made adaptable in the concept of sale of goods and services;
- The document is also ready for adaptation to particular needs of either or both parties;
- The language of the document is user friendly as the same has been drawn in plain and simple English;
- There are comprehensive provisions which provide ideas for the user.
- Scope of work of the marketer in the arrangement
- Assignment and sub-contracting options clearly defined
- Fees and remuneration of the marketer
- Obligations of marketer
- Obligations of the builder
- Relationship of parties
- Duration and termination
- Dispute resolution
- Force majeure
- Miscellaneous matters
All rights reserved