- Solicitor approved
- Plain English makes editing easy
- Guidance notes included
- Money back guarantee
About this document
This "One" document has been drawn to complete relinquishment by several legal heirs of a deceased who died intestate, of their legal succession rights and future interests in a property left by the deceased in favour of one of the other legal heir or anyone else. Very basic and comprehensive document required to be mandatory registered.
Any one wanting to execute or seek a Relinquishment Deed to succeed or release his share in a property in India, whether residential, commercial or agricultural in the presence of other legal heirs may use this document to complete the formality.
This document at times is also defined as Release Deed.
Application and features
- all usual basic provisions to protect the interests of the releasers and releasee;
- explanatory notes to cover every issue including need for stamp duty and registration;
- flexible to suit peculiar situations with minor alterations;
- compliance with existing laws;
- covers all eventualities required to be addressed for Relinquishment of succession rights;
- to own, sell, convey and otherwise deal with property;
"Easy and fulfilled my needs. The documents are accepted by the other parties solicitors without my waiting for my own solicitors to act. Professional documents, easy to use saved my time and money."Roy Butterworth
"I was recommended to you some time ago - many thanks for an excellent document. I have you in my "favourites" Easy to navigate website - clearly displayed and simple to understand. Very easy to use and edit document in clear English. It has enabled me to present a professional and relevant document to my customers with ease. I will recommend Net Lawman due to easy to use website, documents in clear English and easy to edit, very reasonable and prompt."Martha Walker
"The document was clear to read, easy and quick to use. I will recommend Net Lawman due to ease of usability."Clive Bonny