Retainer agreement: freelance marketing professional
Standard retainer agreement with a freelance marketing professional. Useful for international arrangements too.
- Solicitor approved
- Plain English makes editing easy
- Guidance notes included
- Money back guarantee
About this document:
This one is a very comprehensive retainer agreement to settle terms with a Freelance Marketing Professional who is engaged for development of market for a product or service offered by the principal manufacturer or service provider. If you are in a business of consulting as a Freelance Marketing Professional, you simply cannot do without the instant retainer agreement drawn by a Net Lawman legal professional. The document is fit for use in an international arrangement and may also suit appointment of a Freelance Marketing Professional for the domestic market.
Who will use this document?
- Freelance Marketing Professionals, who want to settle terms and conditions of their service with their prospective or existing clients;
- Use of this document may be essential for any manufacturer / service provider who is contemplating appointment of a Freelance Marketing Professional in a retainer arrangement to market its products / services in a particular geographical territory.
- comprehensive details of the responsibilities of the parties in the arrangement
- comprehensive and suitable for any size of business
- covers techno-commercial as well as legal issues
- provides a complete framework
- equally protects both the parties in the business arrangement
- ideal as a standard retainer contract
- drawn by a solicitor in plain user friendly English language
- detailed explanatory notes to help user
This agreement includes provision for:
- Payment arrangement
- Duration of the agreement
- Time devoted by consultant
- Places where services will be rendered
- Payment to consultant
- Confidential information
- Customer representative
- Representations and warranties
- Successors and assigns
- Limitation of liability
- Dispute resolution
- Governing law
This document was written by a solicitor for Net Lawman. It complies with current Indian law.
"Easy and fulfilled my needs. The documents are accepted by the other parties solicitors without my waiting for my own solicitors to act. Professional documents, easy to use saved my time and money."Roy Butterworth
"The document was clear to read, easy and quick to use. I will recommend Net Lawman due to ease of usability."Clive Bonny
"I was recommended to you some time ago - many thanks for an excellent document. I have you in my "favourites" Easy to navigate website - clearly displayed and simple to understand. Very easy to use and edit document in clear English. It has enabled me to present a professional and relevant document to my customers with ease. I will recommend Net Lawman due to easy to use website, documents in clear English and easy to edit, very reasonable and prompt."Martha Walker