- Length:6 pages (1800 words)
- Available in:Microsoft Word DOCXApple PagesRTF
If the document isn’t right for your circumstances for any reason, just tell us and we’ll refund you in full immediately.
We avoid legal terminology unless necessary. Plain English makes our documents easy to understand, easy to edit and more likely to be accepted.
You don’t need legal knowledge to use our documents. We explain what to edit and how in the guidance notes included at the end of the document.
We offer free support by email in respect of editing the document. You can also use our Document Review Service if you want to our legal team to check that the document will do as you intend.
Our documents comply with the latest relevant law. Our lawyers regularly review how new law affects each document in our library.
About this document:
This one is a very comprehensive retainer agreement to settle terms with a Freelance Marketing Professional who is engaged for development of market for a product or service offered by the principal manufacturer or service provider. If you are in a business of consulting as a Freelance Marketing Professional, you simply cannot do without the instant retainer agreement drawn by a Net Lawman legal professional. The document is fit for use in an international arrangement and may also suit appointment of a Freelance Marketing Professional for the domestic market.
Who will use this document?
- Freelance Marketing Professionals, who want to settle terms and conditions of their service with their prospective or existing clients;
- Use of this document may be essential for any manufacturer / service provider who is contemplating appointment of a Freelance Marketing Professional in a retainer arrangement to market its products / services in a particular geographical territory.
- comprehensive details of the responsibilities of the parties in the arrangement
- comprehensive and suitable for any size of business
- covers techno-commercial as well as legal issues
- provides a complete framework
- equally protects both the parties in the business arrangement
- ideal as a standard retainer contract
- drawn by a solicitor in plain user friendly English language
- detailed explanatory notes to help user
This agreement includes provision for:
- Payment arrangement
- Duration of the agreement
- Time devoted by consultant
- Places where services will be rendered
- Payment to consultant
- Confidential information
- Customer representative
- Representations and warranties
- Successors and assigns
- Limitation of liability
- Dispute resolution
- Governing law
All rights reserved