Security services contract
- Solicitor approved
- Plain English makes editing easy
- Guidance notes included
- Money back guarantee
About this document
The purpose of this agreement is to regulate the relationship between the client and the security Services provider (which is a company) in connection with the security Services to be provided for the designated premises.
The security agency must be professional and offer highly trained and certified guards capable of providing the level of security and protection that suits the client’s’ business and operations and matches the risk potential.
- The security Services provider and the client both can use this agreement.
- This agreement provides flexibility by the way of choosing the description of the rendered security Services and option for relevant schedules.
- This agreement is comprehensive in the manner to cover all the relevant aspects involved in this type of service including provisions relating to:
- Firearms and the equipment which the security personnel will use for the performance of their services
- Price and Payment
- Intellectual property
- No competition
- Extent and limitation of liability
- Premature termination and its consequences
- Miscellaneous clause about waiver, force majeure, notice and service, dispute resolution etc
This document was written by a solicitor for Net Lawman. It complies with current Indian law.
"Easy and fulfilled my needs. The documents are accepted by the other parties solicitors without my waiting for my own solicitors to act. Professional documents, easy to use saved my time and money."Roy Butterworth
"I was recommended to you some time ago - many thanks for an excellent document. I have you in my "favourites" Easy to navigate website - clearly displayed and simple to understand. Very easy to use and edit document in clear English. It has enabled me to present a professional and relevant document to my customers with ease. I will recommend Net Lawman due to easy to use website, documents in clear English and easy to edit, very reasonable and prompt."Martha Walker
"The document was clear to read, easy and quick to use. I will recommend Net Lawman due to ease of usability."Clive Bonny