- Length:12 pages (3450 words)
- Available in:Microsoft Word DOCXApple PagesRTF
If the document isn’t right for your circumstances for any reason, just tell us and we’ll refund you in full immediately.
We avoid legal terminology unless necessary. Plain English makes our documents easy to understand, easy to edit and more likely to be accepted.
You don’t need legal knowledge to use our documents. We explain what to edit and how in the guidance notes included at the end of the document.
We offer free support by email in respect of editing the document. You can also use our Document Review Service if you want to our legal team to check that the document will do as you intend.
Our documents comply with the latest relevant law. Our lawyers regularly review how new law affects each document in our library.
About this document
This is a standard, comprehensive contract of employment for a software engineer. It complies with all current legislation, yet preserves maximum flexibility to the employer. It is fair but tough.
Application and features
- Standard legal requirements for “statement of terms”;
- Many provisions to protect your business;
- Grievance and disciplinary procedures;
- Include latest statutory provisions including model disciplinary and grievance procedure;
- Flexible - alternative paragraphs to suit your needs;
- Invaluable notes guide you through the minefield (as with all Net Lawman documents);
- Very comprehensive;
- Suitable for any size of business - pay us once, then amend to suit your other staff;
- Written in plain English!.
- Trial period if required;
- Salary and pre-requisites;
- Alternative holiday arrangements;
- Sickness, certification, sick pay;
- Arrangements during notice period;
- Summary termination;
- Data protection;
- Clear and comprehensive grievance and disciplinary procedures.
All rights reserved