Employment contract: software engineer
- Solicitor approved
- Plain English makes editing easy
- Guidance notes included
- Money back guarantee
About this document
This is a standard, comprehensive contract of employment for a software engineer. It complies with all current legislation, yet preserves maximum flexibility to the employer. It is fair but tough.
Application and features
- Standard legal requirements for “statement of terms”;
- Many provisions to protect your business;
- Grievance and disciplinary procedures;
- Include latest statutory provisions including model disciplinary and grievance procedure;
- Flexible - alternative paragraphs to suit your needs;
- Invaluable notes guide you through the minefield (as with all Net Lawman documents);
- Very comprehensive;
- Suitable for any size of business - pay us once, then amend to suit your other staff;
- Written in plain English!.
- Trial period if required;
- Salary and pre-requisites;
- Alternative holiday arrangements;
- Sickness, certification, sick pay;
- Arrangements during notice period;
- Summary termination;
- Data protection;
- Clear and comprehensive grievance and disciplinary procedures.
Ask our solicitors about any legal matter for a fixed low price. Our qualified lawyers will answer your question quickly and confidentially by e-mail.
"Easy and fulfilled my needs. The documents are accepted by the other parties solicitors without my waiting for my own solicitors to act. Professional documents, easy to use saved my time and money."Roy Butterworth
"I was recommended to you some time ago - many thanks for an excellent document. I have you in my "favourites" Easy to navigate website - clearly displayed and simple to understand. Very easy to use and edit document in clear English. It has enabled me to present a professional and relevant document to my customers with ease. I will recommend Net Lawman due to easy to use website, documents in clear English and easy to edit, very reasonable and prompt."Martha Walker
"The document was clear to read, easy and quick to use. I will recommend Net Lawman due to ease of usability."Clive Bonny