Terms and conditions for an Internet service provider (ISP)
- Solicitor approved
- Plain English makes editing easy
- Guidance notes included
- Money back guarantee
About this document
This document is meant to and covers all the common eventualities that you intend to confirm with a subscriber when selling an Internet Access service through your website (online) or otherwise.
This is a document, which may be relevant and usable in various common law jurisdictions rooted in the British legal tradition.
Shall also suit for the purpose of displaying Terms and conditions on the website;
Who will use this document?
An Internet Service Provider offering sales through a website or otherwise setting up Terms and conditions for subscribers.
Application and features
- Drawn in simple and plain English;
- Providing essential framework to protect your business;
- Possibility for incorporating amendments to suit your precise requirements;
- Addressing all usual basic Internet and technical issues;
- Comprehensive definitions;
- Much better value for money in comparison to expectations.
- Identification of services;
- Price and payment;
- Technical support;
- System security;
- Duration and termination;
- Interruption to the service;
- Indemnity and Disclaimer;
- Dispute resolution;
- Appropriate warranties, exclusions, indemnities, etc.
- Governing law.
Ask our solicitors about any legal matter for a fixed low price. Our qualified lawyers will answer your question quickly and confidentially by e-mail.
"Easy and fulfilled my needs. The documents are accepted by the other parties solicitors without my waiting for my own solicitors to act. Professional documents, easy to use saved my time and money."Roy Butterworth
"I was recommended to you some time ago - many thanks for an excellent document. I have you in my "favourites" Easy to navigate website - clearly displayed and simple to understand. Very easy to use and edit document in clear English. It has enabled me to present a professional and relevant document to my customers with ease. I will recommend Net Lawman due to easy to use website, documents in clear English and easy to edit, very reasonable and prompt."Martha Walker
"The document was clear to read, easy and quick to use. I will recommend Net Lawman due to ease of usability."Clive Bonny