Terms for a scaffolding and shuttering hire business
- Solicitor approved
- Plain English makes editing easy
- Guidance notes included
- Money back guarantee
About this document
Generally, it is the construction contractors who hire shuttering and scaffolding equipment from a shuttering equipment supplier. The contractor is therefore subject to the hirer’s strict terms and conditions. This agreement however, is fair to both parties and protects the interests of both.
Application and features
- Ready for adaptation to particular needs of either or both parties;
- Comprehensive provisions provide ideas;
- Real law in simple English.
- Contractor’s responsibilities;
- Lessor’s tariff charges and payment terms;
- Appropriate legal provisions: warranties, exclusions, indemnities;
- Restrictive covenants;
- Limitation of liability;
- Transportation charges and responsibilities;
- Provision for taxation;
- Security deposit.
What other customers thought
Average customer rating
"Easy and fulfilled my needs. The documents are accepted by the other parties solicitors without my waiting for my own solicitors to act. Professional documents, easy to use saved my time and money."Roy Butterworth
"The document was clear to read, easy and quick to use. I will recommend Net Lawman due to ease of usability."Clive Bonny
"I was recommended to you some time ago - many thanks for an excellent document. I have you in my "favourites" Easy to navigate website - clearly displayed and simple to understand. Very easy to use and edit document in clear English. It has enabled me to present a professional and relevant document to my customers with ease. I will recommend Net Lawman due to easy to use website, documents in clear English and easy to edit, very reasonable and prompt."Martha Walker