- Length:5 pages (1500 words)
- Available in:Microsoft Word DOCXApple PagesRTF
If the document isn’t right for your circumstances for any reason, just tell us and we’ll refund you in full immediately.
We avoid legal terminology unless necessary. Plain English makes our documents easy to understand, easy to edit and more likely to be accepted.
You don’t need legal knowledge to use our documents. We explain what to edit and how in the guidance notes included at the end of the document.
We offer free support by email in respect of editing the document. You can also use our Document Review Service if you want to our legal team to check that the document will do as you intend.
Our documents comply with the latest relevant law. Our lawyers regularly review how new law affects each document in our library.
About this document
Generally, it is the construction contractors who hire shuttering and scaffolding equipment from a shuttering equipment supplier. The contractor is therefore subject to the hirer’s strict terms and conditions. This agreement however, is fair to both parties and protects the interests of both.
Application and features
- Ready for adaptation to particular needs of either or both parties;
- Comprehensive provisions provide ideas;
- Real law in simple English.
- Contractor’s responsibilities;
- Lessor’s tariff charges and payment terms;
- Appropriate legal provisions: warranties, exclusions, indemnities;
- Restrictive covenants;
- Limitation of liability;
- Transportation charges and responsibilities;
- Provision for taxation;
- Security deposit.